Homework Help Holt What a busy week here at Organized and Simplified! It has been a busy week for sure, but a good one. We started off the week by showing you these fall DIYs I first mentioned last week.
go to link
http://utdallas.lambdaphiepsilon.com/adobe-premiere-pro-cs5/ 1. Monday: Fall DIY Ideas
On Tuesday, we shared some ideas for organizing your finances.
2. Tuesday: Organizing your Finances
3. Wordless Wednesday was fun, and I even got to share a sweet “throwback” picture of my oldest sweet girl.
4. Thursday: On Thursday, I shared my fall home tour, at least from the inside of the house.
5. And on Friday, we shared a really fun DIY “ironstone” planter, that originated in a thrift store excursion.
Here is what you can expect this week on Organized and Simplified:
1. Outdoor fall decor
2. A fun fall DIY project
3. Wordless Wednesday, and some of my favorite pictures
4. Getting Organized: Organization and Motherhood
5. Fall house maintenance
6. Best of the Blogosphere
7. Sunday Musings
And here are some awesome things I read and enjoyed this week:
1. The Pioneer Woman
: Not only did she launch a line of GORGEOUS kitchen items this week at Wal-Mart (and I want them ALL, by the way), she also wrote this beautiful post
about what is really important in life. If I could choose a television personality/blogger to hang out with for one day, I’d pick her.
2. I guess by now you have probably noticed that I love Country Living magazine and I look at their blogs and website about once a week. I also have a monthly subscription 🙂 This week, I read and enjoyed “14 Reasons Country Living Loves Fall”