I have been fighting the urge for over a week now. I usually don’t decorate for Christmas until after Thanksgiving. I absolutely love the Christmas season, and I love it even more now that we have Emorie. Creating Christmas magic for a three-year-old child is more fun than I ever thought it could be.
http://joannjansen.com/good-places-to-do-homework/ She is currently watching the “Elf on the Shelf” movie for about the third time this year. I am trying to hold off on my Christmas decorating for at least another two weeks, but we shall see.
go to link And while we are on the subject of Christmas, I am loving all the wonderful Christmas decor I am seeing at various retailers these days. I am especially loving my Wayfair and Joss and Main emails I get each day.
source site Here are some of my favorite items that I am currrently coveting: (They are in no particular order.)
go site 2. Holiday burlap pillow, $34.85, Wayfair.com
3. Ikat round polka dot tree skirt, $24.74 on Wayfair.com
4. “Winter Berries in the Snow” photographic print on canvas, from $45.52 Wayfair.com
5. Christmas tree farm vintage wood sign, $87.13 on WAyfair.com
6. 16- piece bagello dinnerware set, $62.95, Joss and Main
7. Apothecary jars, $14.95 each, Joss and Main
8. Twelve days of Christmas tee towel, Joss and Main, $21.95 for a set of three
9. Pottery Barn Pocket Advent Calendar, currently on sale for $71
click here 10. GE 18-ft Pre-Lit Indoor/Outdoor Spruce Artificial Christmas Garland with Clear Incandescent Lights, $59 on Lowes.com
watch So, there you have it. I will try to fight the decorating urge for a few more weeks, but if I can’t avoid it, I’ll happily post some pictures 🙂