Now that my baby girl is six months, She is eating solid foods. I thought I’d take a moment to talk with you about my favorite baby feeding products. Here are my top five, in no particular order.
- We have a Graco Blossom 4-in-1 high chair system that we’ve used now with both children. What I like about it is that it is adjustable to use with an infant or toddler, but that it also includes a booster seat. You can use it for up to two years and with more than one kid.
2. We also love these BPA Free Munchkin Squeezy-spoons for baby food on the go. We just fill up the spoon and put it in a plastic baggie in case it leaks (they haven’t yet) and head out the door.
3. Summer Infant Tiny Diner mats are where it’s at when your little one is a toddler. When Emorie was little, and she started eating table food, we’d take these to the restaurant, suction them to the table, and not have to worry about her eating off a dirty table. Plus, the mats are dishwasher safe and roll up for easy storage.
4. Sassy Feeding Teethers are awesome for when those pesky teeth come in. We like to put frozen grapes in ours for Aubrey. Another thing you can do is put crackers or other foods in them before they’re able to bite and chew.
5. These Nuby suction bowls with the lids and spoons are great for traveling. We love that Aubrey can’t knock them off her tray, and we love that the spoons lock into the bowl lid.
Linking to Stonegable, Worthing Court, Cedar Hill Farmhouse, Confessions of a Plate Addict, The Turquoise Home, A Place of My Taste, The Happy Housie, The Blissful Bee, My Pinterventures, The Lady Prefers to Save, The Kolb Corner, Craving Some Creativity, Let’s Get Crafty, Diane and Dean DIY, Starfish Cottage, Bluesky Kitchen, Potentially Chic, McCall Manor, and Odds and Evans, The Quintessential Mommy, Christine Everyday, Little Miss Dexterous, Décor To Adore, Poofing the Pillows, At Home With Jemma, White Spray Paint, and French Country Cottage!