1. We love making a cup of hot chocolate and riding around to look at Christmas lights. It’s so much fun that we often do it more than once.
2. Did I mention we like to make and enjoy hot chocolate? yum.
3. We enjoy going to The Country Christmas Train in Denton. This place is set up like an old fashioned town. You can enjoy the town, ride the train and see Santa.
4. Oh, those naughty elves. Our elf is fun for our kiddos and us as well. She gets into all sorts of mischief!!
5. We love watching Christmas movies!! We like to put on our pjs, pop some popcorn, turn on some movies , and get cozy.
What Christmas traditions do you and your family have?
Linking to Stonegable, Worthing Court, Cedar Hill Farmhouse, Confessions of a Plate Addict, The Turquoiseaquifer and Home, A Place of My Taste, The Happy Housie, The Blissful Bee, My Pinterventures, The Lady Prefers to Save, The Kolb Corner, Craving Some Creativity, Let’s Get Crafty, Diane and Dean DIY, Starfish Cottage, Bluesky Kitchen, Potentially Chic, McCall Manor, and Odds and Evans, The Quintessential Mommy, Christine Everyday, Little Miss Dexterous, Décor To Adore, Poofing the Pillows, At Home With Jemma, White Spray Paint, and French Country Cottage!