Happy weekend to you! Today marks 32 years I’ve been on this earth. I’d like to think I’ve got a lot to show for those years, but truthfully, I’ve got a lot more things I still want to accomplish. That’s enough seriousness for one day.
They’re my greatest accomplishment.
This past week was a busy one with lots of fun projects, but we’ve got more fun in store for you next week. Here’s what I’ll be sharing:
- Monday: How to turn a cheap piece of artwork into a cute farmhouse chalkboard
- Tuesday: A reorganized china cabinet
- Wednesday: Wordfull Wednesday with some “quoty goodness”
- Thursday: Creating interesting container gardens
- Friday: a farmhouse entry way revealed
And here’s what I’m reading this weekend:
Have a wonderful weekend.
Linking to Stonegable, Worthing Court, Cedar Hill Farmhouse, Confessions of a Plate Addict, The Turquoiseaquifer and Home, A Place of My Taste, The Happy Housie, The Blissful Bee, My Pinterventures, The Lady Prefers to Save, The Kolb Corner, Craving Some Creativity, Let’s Get Crafty, Diane and Dean DIY, Starfish Cottage, Bluesky Kitchen, Potentially Chic, McCall Manor, and Odds and Evans, The Quintessential Mommy, Christine Everyday, Little Miss Dexterous, Décor To Adore, Poofing the Pillows, At Home With Jemma, White Spray Paint, and French Country Cottage!